Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4/7/2015 - Questions are Welcome!

4/7/15 - I have noticed a growing interest in Cletus' blog in recent days/weeks/months.  If there are any questions I can answer, please feel free to post your question to me privately or publicly or please leave a comment.

This blog has been seen by over 13,000 visitors from over 60 countries.  Please feel free to share where you are from, what brought you to this site, and how we can make the site better for you.

I would love to know what brought you to this blog, what I can do to help advance the understanding of schizencephaly or Cletus' condition, or what I can post that would answer questions you may have.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Doug

                                                                 Puppy Cletus pic!!

No comments: